COMPACT BUILD VERSATILE APPLICABILITY
The FSK-18 front linkage with a lifting capacity of 1800kg was specially developed by Hauer for smaller tractors weighing up to 3,5t.
- Rugged premium-quality steel weldment
- Beefy lower links
- Massive threaded assemblies and pins
- Long attachment parts reach up to the clutch housing
Outstanding lift forces
Massive lift cylinders develop lift powers of 1800kg.
Generous ground clearence
Generous ground clearance that is unobstructed by the linkage and its attachments is key in field and forest work.
Pivoting range and turning angle
Using advanced 3D technology, we design our linkages so they won’t interfere with the tractor’s turning angle and pivoting range. This means the special features of your tractor are not impaired.
- Carefully designed, our linkages are fully compatible with our front-end loader brackets
- The sloping lower links are close to the tractor
- For smooth loader operation
The ELC ergo proportional control gives operators perfect linkage control from the tractor seat. External electric controls are also available as an option to operate the linkage from the ground and control an extra hydraulic circuit (e.g. the hydraulic top link or the attachment).
The new top link holder
Our front linkages have a new top link holder that offers two storage positions for versatile and convenient use. The new vertical option allows operators to attach the link to the implement single handed or centrally on the front linkage.
All that counts at one glance
- Securely attached to the tractor with attachment parts
- Compact design
- The foldable lower links are close to the machine and have Walterscheid couplers
- Generous ground clearance
- Perfectly suited for snow and grader blades
- Comprehensive level of standard specification and optional accessories
Comprehensive standard specification
Foldable lower links, permanently or pin-mounted for fast removal
- Walterscheid couplers
- Lockable pendulum compensation
- Double-acting lift cylinders
- Ball socket on lift cylinders
- Integral clevis
- Top link
- In-board oil lines
- Provision for electric light socket
- Provision for routing extra lines inside the traverse
- Provision for electr. remote control
Host of accessories for all needs
- Extra lines inside the traverse
- Light socket
- ELC ergo electric linkage remote control
- Multifunctional valve for lift cylinders (single/double-acting, selectable)
- Hydraulic damper
- Mounting plates for suspension springs